Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers

Friday, September 4, 2009

Sneak Peak at New Fall Handbags!

Here's a little preview of what I've been working on this week. I've combined some woven wool fabrics, upcycled from thrifted clothing, with felted sweater wool for some pretty new fall handbags.

I really like the combination of textures from the sweater wool and wool fabric. And it was fairly easy to sew the different pieces together with my sewing machine.

I'm hoping to get a little more sewing done over the weekend and I will start listing my new handbags in the shop next week.
In the meantime, I hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Le-Chat said...

The new Bella-bag looks gorgeous. Very stylish!

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Gorgeous!! Can't wait to see them :)

Run Lori Run said...

Great colors, feels like fall!