Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Harvest Inspired Etsy Finds

It's Harvest Time. Fall officially begins this week. The leaves are starting to change colors, it's time for pumpkins and squashes and a trip to the apple orchard. Here are a few of my new Etsy favorites found using the search word "Harvest".

The Great Pumpkin earrings by Dkjewels

Apothecary organic emulsifiying scrub from Gloilocksandbody


and these cute Pumpkin Harvest mini greeting cards by Shesbattydesigns

4 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

These are great! love them!

Beedeebabee said...

I love your autumn picks! I have a very soft spot in my heart for squirrels... that print is precious! Paulette ;)

Licia said...

adorable finds! I love the earrings and little plushies and cards! and everything else. :)

BALLET NEWS said...

These are all so great I can't choose between them !