Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New FeltSewGood Gift Certificates

Do you have all of your holiday shopping done? I think I can officially say that I finished my Christmas shopping today. Yeah!
If you are not done with your shopping and think someone on your list might like a little something from FeltSewGood, I am now offering gift certificates in the shop.

Gift certificates are offered in denominations of $25, $50 and $75. Check out the listings in the shop for all the details. The certificates can be mailed to the purchaser or recipient, or emailed to the recipient for you last minute shoppers.

And I still have some Christmas stockings available.

There are nice warm mittens.


And I've even added a few new handbags.
Please place your orders by December 18 to allow for shipping in time for Christmas!

No comments: